Welcome to the JCC Pool! In order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we ask that all guests and members adhere to our rules and behavior guidelines. Guests or members who fail to comply with the following may be asked to leave the premises.
- Members must accompany their guests at all times, and register them upon arrival.
- An adult member is required to sign in guests who are under the age of 16.
- A guest may attend the JCC pool for a maximum of two visits per guest per month. Out-of-town guests may receive prior approval from the JCC’s membership office to exceed the two visit limit.
- A member may bring up to 4 guests per day. Additional guests may be permitted with prior arrangements through the JCC’s membership office.
- Guest fees:
- Weekend (and Holidays): $7 age 12 and over; $5 age 11 and under
- Weekday: $5 age 12 and older; $3 age 11 and under
Children & Teens
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times by a responsible person who is at least 16 years of age when in pool area and locker rooms.
- Swimmers must be 18 or older to participate in adult swim.
- Unless swimming with an instructor or a parent/guardian, all swimmers under the age of 12 must pass a swimming test and wear an identifying bracelet when swimming in the deep end.
- NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY AT THE BABY POOL
- Children in the baby pool must be directly supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children over the age of  are not allowed in the baby pool.
- Parents/guardians will be held solely responsible for the safety of their children in the baby pool area.
- Diving is only permitted in the deep end.
- The weight limit for use of the diving board is 250 pounds.
- Only bounce ONCE on the diving board. Jump STRAIGHT off the end of the board.
- No swimming under or in front of the diving board.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time. No hanging or standing on blue rails.
- JCC management and pool staff have the full authority to immediately suspend pool privileges and/or to ask any member or guest to leave who engages in actions that are unlawful or, in staff’s opinion, have the potential to be dangerous to the health, well-being, or enjoyment of the pool by other members, including individuals that appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of substances. Suspended pool privileges may be restored at the discretion of the JCC executive director.
- Running, horseplay, dunking, pushing or throwing persons into pool is not permitted.
- Sitting or hanging onto lane lines or ropes is not permitted.
- Please follow lifeguards’ instructions at all times.
- Cell phone use is strictly forbidden in the locker rooms.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No fireworks are allowed on the premises.
- No pets are permitted on the premises. Service dogs are permitted.
Food and Drink
- No glass containers are permitted in the pool area or locker rooms.
- No gum or food is permitted in the pool.
- Grills are available for pool member use and include a vegetarian grill, a kosher meat grill and an “anything goes” grill. Please obtain the appropriate grill utensils for each grill from the lifeguard office. Use only kosher utensils with the kosher meat grill.
- The JCC does not provide condiments, ice or refrigeration.
- The pool and baby pool may be closed at any time during normal hours of operation due to contamination in the pool or if an accident or injury requires the pool to be cleared.
- Members and guests will be asked to clear the pool in the event of thunder, and will be asked to clear the pool deck in the event of lightening.
- Shower before entering the water. Wait 20 minutes after applying sunscreen to enter pool.
- Proper swimwear is required. Shirts and shoes must be worn in the JCC lobby and indoor areas.
- Persons with open sores or skin-related illness may not go into a pool.
- Flotation devices are not permitted, although parent-supervised swim aides for young children or kickboards for swimming lessons are permitted.
- Please report all accidents or injuries to the pool staff immediately.
- The JCC is not responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any valuables or other personal property.
- The pool pavilion may be rented for parties during normal hours of operation. The entire pool area may be rented for parties outside of normal pool hours. For more information contact JCC Membership and Development Associate Tami Gross at 828-253-0701 ext. 114, or email email@example.com.