Sharing, Caring, Playing and Growing in Asheville’s Jewish Neighborhood
The Asheville JCC is the heart of Asheville’s Jewish community. This is where we meet and have fun; where our children grow up; and where people from all traditions come together to form lasting relationships and experience the rich heritage and values of our caring community.
Your ongoing support, including volunteerism, annual membership and participation in fundraisers, is vital to the JCC’s existence. We hope you will also contribute to our annual campaign. Membership and program fees account for only 80% of the funds needed to offer our comprehensive programming. It is only through vibrant annual philanthropic support that the JCC can continue to provide the excellent services and programs that keep our community thriving.
Your gift to the Asheville JCC ensures:
- Families in need receive financial assistance to participate in high-quality early childhood education, summer camp, and after school programming at the JCC.
- Teenagers and middle schoolers develop leadership abilities and stay connected to Jewish life.
- Adults and children experience and gain a deeper understanding of how Jewish people live, celebrate, and express our values.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life feel welcome to participate in JCC programs and will see the JCC as a primary organization to help them connect with Jewish experiences, education, and community life.
- People from non-Jewish and diverse Jewish backgrounds encounter and learn about Jewish culture and perspectives through participation in JCC events and outreach.
- Other Jewish and non-Jewish organizations in Asheville view the JCC as a partner in building interagency collaboration to achieve greater understanding and engagement between diverse groups in the community.
For more information, contact JCC Executive Director Lael Gray at 828-253-0701 ext. 103, or email email@example.com.