Lap Swimming Schedule: (reservations required, 45-minute reservations – registration links will be updated weekly and posted below)
Monday-Friday: 6 am – 7 am (4 lanes)
Monday – Friday: 7 am – 9:45 am (6 lanes)
Monday–Thursday: 10 am – 11:45 am (2 lanes)
Monday: 12 pm – 12:45 pm (5 lanes)
Wednesday – 1 pm – 1:45 pm (2 lanes)
Wednesday: 2 pm – 2:45 pm (2 lanes)
Wednesday: 5 pm – 5:45 pm (2 lanes)
Wednesday: 6 pm – 6:45 pm (2 lanes)
Friday: 10 am – 12:45 pm (2 lanes)
Friday: 3:30 pm – 6 pm (2 lanes)
Saturday: 12:30 pm – 5:15 pm (2 lanes)
Saturday: 5:30 – 6:00 (2 lanes)
Sunday: 8 am – 10:45 am (6 lanes)
Sunday: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm (2 lanes)
We are limiting lap swimming to one person per lane, with the exception of a maximum of two household members who must share the same lane. Lane reservations are required and swim time is limited to 45 mins with a 2-day per week limit per swimmer.You will see that Additionally:
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn upon entering the building and in the lobby area. Masks are REQUIRED when on the pool deck when dome is closed. Masks are not allowed in the water.
- Staff and members must answer daily health screening questions and have their temperatures taken prior to entering the facility
- Check in at the front desk and use the hand sanitizer that is located on the wall as you enter the pool deck
- Toilets and sinks are available
- Showers, lockers, water fountains, and suit spinner are not available
- Rinse off before and after swim at the outdoor shower
- Lap swimmers must provide their own swim equipment. There will be no sharing or use of JCC equipment at this time.
- Personal belongings must be kept at the end of your respective lane.
- Stagger entering and exiting the water
Lifeguards will notify swimmers with a whistle blow at the end of the 45-min session.