Recreational Swim Schedule: (reservations required – registration links will be updated weekly and posted below)
Wednesday: 11:30 am – 2:45 pm (3 hours 15 min.)
Wednesday: 5 pm – 5:45 pm (45 min.)
Wednesday: 6 – 6:45 pm (45 min.)
Friday: 10 am – 12:45 pm ( 2 hours 45 min.)
Friday: 3:45 pm – 6 pm (2 hours 15 min.)
Saturday: 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm (1 hour 15 min)
Saturday: 2 pm – 3:15 pm (1 hour 15 min)
Saturday: 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm (1 hour 15 min)
Saturday: 5 pm – 6 (1 hour)
Sunday: 1:30 pm – 3 pm (1 hour 30 min.)
Sunday: 3:15 pm – 4:45 pm (1 hour 30 min.)
The David Zimerman Pool will be closed from Friday, Sept 18 – Sunday, Sept 20th for Rosh Hashanah. We are open for recreational swim on Wednesday, Sept 16. Sign up for this day by clicking the link below.
A recreational swim reservation system is in place for members to reserve one time slot per available day for recreational swim. Each member unit is limited to one reservation per day with a maximum of 3 per week. Additionally:
- Masks are required to be worn upon entering the building and in the lobby area. Masks are REQUIRED on the pool deck once the dome is closed. Masks are not allowed in the water.
- Staff and members must answer daily health screening questions and have their temperature taken prior to entering the facility
- Check in at front desk and use hand sanitizer that is located on the wall as you enter the pool deck
- Toilets and sinks are available
- Do not move deck furniture. Furniture is spaced six feet apart for social distancing.
- Showers, lockers, water fountains, and suit spinner are not available
- Rinse off before and after swim at the outdoor shower
- Swimmers must provide their own swim equipment. Use of JCC equipment prohibited at this time.
- Lifeguards will notify swimmers with a whistle blow at the end of their recreational reservation
- Reservations are limited to one reservation daily per member or family unit with a maximum of 3 per week
- No guests are allowed at this time
- Food deliveries are allowed and members must meet the delivery driver outside the front door on the sidewalk.
- Bottled water, goggles, and iPlay swim diapers are now available for purchase at the front desk.
- A credit card must be on file for all purchases–no cash transactions.
Baby Pool will be closed for the season after Sunday, September 20th
Email email@example.com for more information and to purchase annual pool memberships.
*The enclosure on the JCC’s David Zimerman pool that allows us to offer year-round aquatics programming was made possible by an incredibly generous donation on behalf of the Asheville High School Swim & Dive Team. As such, the JCC pool is Asheville High School’s home pool, for which they have exclusive use 90 minutes a day on weekday evenings during the high school swim season (November 1 – February 15).