The JCC has a rich base of knowledge, services, and skills among its members and would like to provide a directory that can act as a digital hub for professionals to share information, collaborate, inspire one another, and network.
Some examples of how the directory can be used:
• an organization looking for a restaurant to cater an event can search business listings and find contact information
• a business looking for new healthcare solutions for their employees can search for local health and wellness opportunities
• a member needing assistance with a legal question, accounting, or web design can search the directory for a professional
• members find and support independently-owned, Jewish-owned, Black-owned, women-owned, Israeli-owned and LGBTQIA-owned businesses
• participants learn about new or lesser-known local businesses
• Business owners will be given the first opportunity to participate in upcoming JCC advertising and sponsorship opportunities
The directory will function as a free, opt-in service. It will be updated quarterly and sent to participants via email. You do not need to pay to include your business information in the directory. However, if you’d like to include an ad in the quarterly email sent to all participants, the fee to become a “featured professional” is $75. Participation in and access to the directory will be limited to active JCC members only. Participation in this directory will not subject you to solicitations beyond regular JCC advertisement and/or sponsorship opportunities. Your business information will not be shared with any third party.
We hope you will enjoy this exciting new initiative!
Add your business or organization to the JCC Professionals Directory here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.