Beginning June 1, 2017, JCC membership will be necessary for each JCC program participant. Annual JCC membership rates are $50 per child and $75 per adult. The JCC will no longer have member and non-member rates for children’s and aquatics programs.
What does this mean for Shalom Children’s Center Families?
• All Shalom Children’s Center program participants will be required to pay an annual membership fee of $50 per child participant. PreK students that are not returning after graduation on June 9, 2017 will not be required to pay this fee.
• Member and non-member rates will be consolidated into one monthly rate (click here for 2017/18 Shalom Children Center tuition rates).
• For those who aren’t current JCC members, a $50 membership fee will be included on June’s tuition bill.
• JCC membership is required in order to join the pool, either as a summer user or as a year-round user. (See pool rates here.)
• Membership is required for enrollment in all JCC programs, including Camp Ruach, JCC Kids Afterschool, and the pool.