Stop by the Asheville JCC on Saturday, January 23rd to take part in this very important service. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Rest assured, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety of all involved in our blood drive operations.
Blood drives are an essential service outlined by the CDC and follow CDC-recommended safety protocols, including but not limited to:
- Spacing appointments to minimize contact between blood drive participants
- Pre-screening drive attendees to assess health markers prior to blood drive entry
- Requiring face masks for all drive attendees
- Spacing donors 6 feet apart throughout the drive
- Enhanced cleaning practices throughout the blood drive
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.