Mariah Schweiger, Youth & Teen Director
The JCC welcomes all school age children to be part of our top-rated after school and summer day camp programs – JCC Kids After School Enrichment Program and Camp Ruach. These supportive, fun, and values-based programs focus on:
- developing a community of support
- building important life skills
- teaching Jewish values, including social responsibility, environmental stewardship, and respect for self and others
- providing nourishment and exercise for body and mind
- reinforcing academics
- helping extracurricular interests to blossom
For more information, contact Mariah Schweiger, at 828-253-0701 ext. 107, or email email@example.com.
- A Jewish “home away from” for children from kindergarten to fifth grade, JCC Kids offers everything you want to provide for your children during out of school time – a place to work on academics, with extra support to meet children’s specific needs; time to rest and enjoy a healthy snack; space to have fun and blow off steam through guided fitness and play; and encouragement to explore new interests.
- Camp Ruach is one of the most unique children’s summer experiences in WNC, focusing on building a community of lifelong friendships. Children enjoy a summer full of fun and traditional camp activities, including arts and crafts, swimming lessons, sports, nature activities, music, team building, and field trips while learning important Jewish values. There’s always something special going on at Camp Ruach!
Ask about special camp programs!
- Gesher is Camp Ruach’s program for middle schoolers that is designed to teach leadership skills while meeting the unique needs and interests of our oldest campers. Ask about Camp Tikvah, which provides an inclusive camp experience for children with autism.